1948, Kolozsvár (Cluj-Napoca, RO), graphic artist, painter
He studied painting at the Ion Andreescu University of Art and Design in Cluj-Napoca, where his master was Gábor Miklóssy. Until 1989 he worked as a drawing teacher in schools in Târgu Mureş. He was also the head of the Apollo Circle (studio of young artists) and published writings on modern art. He has lived in Hungary since 1990. He ofen draws from literary experiences in his works and conveys them in a surrealistic-abstract form. He has exhibited his works at several exhibitions, including in Târgu Mureş, Szombathely, Stuttgart and Böblingen. He was awarded the Bronze Cross of Merit of the Republic of Hungary in 2013.